• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Blog Award!

First, I want to apologize for not posting the last two days. I've been sick since Saturday morning, and just couldn't get going to post. I'm much better today, thank goodness! Pretty much feel back to normal.

I'm so excited! I've received my first blog award. One of my uplines, Tami Waddell, nominated me! Thanks, Tami! I'm honored! You can go to Tami Waddell Creates to see her wonderful blog.

Now, I have to nominate 5 blogs in return. As you will notice, these blogs are mainly Stampin' Up! blogs. Since I love Stampin' Up! stuff, I like to get inspiration from other Stampin' Up! ladies. These are some of the ladies that inspire me. I hope you like them, too.

Mandy Holzhausen Paper Inklings
Jill Hilliard Jill's Card Creations
Jan Tinklenberg Stamps, Paper, Scissors
Barb Mullikin Stampin' is My Job!