• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Rustic Cabin 6" x 6" Page

Here is the 6" x 6" page that I promised you yesterday. It's a free project for the ladies scrapping at Camp Camby this Saturday. If anyone reading this is signed up to attend, I'll see you between 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. on Saturday!

I love this picture. We went to Pigeon Forge last July, and went through Caves Cove in Smokey Mountain National Park. This is one of the houses that was left behind by the people that lived there. They had to leave after they had to sell their property to the National Park Association back in the 1930s & 40s. They actually started tearing down the homes & churches when they obtained the land, but then finally realized that these homes really should stay for the history of the cove. I'm glad they stopped before they were all gone! We really had a lot of fun going through the few homes & churches that were left.

Supplies: Organic Grace Set (Level One Hostess Set); Always Artichoke, More Mustard, & Not Quite Navy cardstock; Not Quite Navy & More Mustard Classic Ink Pads; VersaMark Ink Pad; Heat Tool, Gold Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, & Paper Snips