• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Ladybug 12" x 12" Page

I finally got to create some new projects! I did stamp last weekend, but I was making the same card 43 times and the same 6 x 6 page 19 times for a swap I'm in with other SU! demonstrators. It took awhile, but I'm really looking forward to getting some new card and 6x6 page ideas back.

I'm so ready for Spring! How about you? I'm getting tired of cold, dreary days. I just had to make some Spring/Summer type pages to brighten things up a bit.

This page was made using the Level One Hostess Set, Darling Dots. This set is adorable! I have an in-home workshop this Friday night, and this is one of the pages they'll be making. It's a hands-on workshop, so each lady will be making three 12" x 12" pages for $5. If they place at least a $35 order, they get to make the pages for free. The hostess gets to choose the type of projects that will be made...all cards, all scrapbook pages, or a combination. There are always three to make.

If you're interested in having a workshop like this with your friends and family at your house, just contact me. I'd be happy to set a date for you. I also do free workshops where I demonstrate 3 projects, and everyone makes one. If you have your workshop before March 31, you can take advantage of Sale-A-Bration. Hostesses generally earn a lot more free stuff during this promotion. You'll need to hurry! Time is running out for Sale-A-Bration workshops!

Supplies: Darling Dots (Hostess) & Big Deal Alphabet Sets; Basic Gray, Real Red, So Saffron, & Naturals White cardstock; Real Red, So Saffron, & Basic Gray Classic Ink Pads; Real Red & Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers; 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Square Punches; 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch.