• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sale-A-Bration Set - Botanical Blooms

First off, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post last Friday or yesterday. There have been a lot of things happen since I last posted for my family...very good things!

For those of you that have known me for awhile, you know that we've been hoping to move for about 3 years now. It's been hard finding the right house for us in the same school district we're in now. Well, it looks like it's finally going to happen! We went to see a house last Saturday, and we made an offer that afternoon. We've looked at quite a few houses, and just knew this was it. We found out last night that our offer was accepted, however, we have to get our house sold first. So, the sign went in the yard yesterday afternoon, and we're frantically trying to get it ready. I have the day off work today, and will be painting a couple rooms.

So, I may not be able to post every weekday for a couple weeks. We still have some things to do to the house, so I won't be able to stamp that much. (I hope I don't go into stamping withdrawals!) I also have a week and a half before my next camp, and the projects are already figured out. That's why I'm jumping on the house stuff now. So, the next few days, the posts will be of Sale-A-Bration cards that I've made and cards made by other demonstrators that I received in a swap group I was in.

Below, you'll see 3 cards made with the Sale-A-Bration set, Botanical Blooms. I made the one on the left. The middle one was made by Michelle Lehmer, and the one on the right was made by Andrea Hurlbert. I really love this set. The flowers are so pretty. Remember, the only way you can get this set is to place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) between now and March 31 and get it free!

Supplies:

Left Card: Botanical Blooms Set (SAB); Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, & Kiwi Kiss cardstock & Classic Ink Pads; Naturals Ivory cardstock; Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Middle Card: Botanical Blooms Set (SAB); Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, & Whisper White cardstock; Always Artichoke, Rose Red, & Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pads; Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Gold Brads

Right Card: Botanical Blooms Set (SAB); Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, & Whisper White cardstock; Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, & Basic Black Classic Ink Pads; Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon