• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sale-A-Bration Set - Polka Dot Punches

Today, I'm featuring the Sale-A-Bration set, Polka Dot Punches. This set works great with 4 of our punches...the 5-Petal Punch, Full Heart Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, & 1-3/8" Circle Punch. If you purchase all 4 punches, you can choose this set free!

The card on the left was made by Maria Richie. She punched the hearts out with the Full Heart Punch. She also heat embossed the hearts. I made the card on the right. I used the 5-Petal Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch. I also used another Sale-A-Bration product...Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper. All of the stamp images were used on these cards except for the little flower that uses the 1-3/8" Circle Punch.

This set is very versatile. It can be used to make cards for just about any occasion. It's also a great set for scrapbook pages. By using this set and the punches, you'll have instant embellishments for your pages! I'll be using this set a lot.

Supplies:

Left Card: Polka Dot Punches (SAB) & Short and Sweet Sets; Riding Hood Red, Whisper White cardstock, Pink Pirouette Textured Cardstock, Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad; VersaMark Ink Pad; Heat Tool, Clear & White Emboss Powder, Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

Right Card: Polka Dot Punches (SAB) & Heard from the Heart Sets; Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, & Sahara Sand cardstock and Classic Ink Pads; Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper (SAB), 5-Petal & Scallop Circle Punches; Big Shot Die-Cut Machine & Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die, Mini Glue Dots, & Stampin' Dimensionals