• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Valentine to My Sweetie

This is the card that I made my hubby for Valentine's Day. I love the hearts in the Polka Dot Punches Sale-A-Bration set, so I decided to use them. This card would work well as an anniversary card. I also got to thinking that if I used the other images in the set, I could make thank you cards, birthday cards, and more with this same layout and different colors. Since all of the stamps can be punched out with one of Stampin' Up! punches, it's a very quick and easy card to make.

It's a little hard to tell, but I stamped the hearts with my VersaMark pad and heat embossed them with White Emboss powder. I also used one of my Texturz Plates to dry emboss the brown cardstock behind the hearts, too. I really like how it turned out. I think Ken did, too.

Supplies: Polka Dot Punches (SAB) & Holidays & Wishes (p. 33) Sets; Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, & Close to Cocoa cardstock; Candy Lane Designer Paper, VersaMark Ink, White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Full Heart Punch, 1/2" Library Clips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Texturz Impressions Pad & Silicone Rubber, & Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates.