• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

New Pop-Up Dies and More!


Sizzix has come out with two wonderful pop-up dies. They make pop-up cards so easy! One is the Three-Tier 3-D Cake Bigz die that is pictured above. The other one is the Ball 3-D Bigz die. Being a demonstrator, I was able to preorder the 3-Tier 3-D Cake, and should get it by the end of next week. I can't wait to play with it. It also comes with a little bride and groom so you can make a wedding cake as well!

Right now, these dies are NOT available at any large retail craft stores, and won't be until later this year. Beginning April 1, Sizzix is is giving Stampin' Up! and a few independent retailers the first chance to offer these incredible new dies to you. So, you can be one of the few to own these dies! Get ready for your friends to ask where you got them! To find out more about these dies, click here.

Also, the Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die pictured on p. 202 of the catty is available. I ordered this one, too. I can't wait to get my stuff next week! The order also includes some new stuff from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog that begins April 1st!