• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Project For My Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp Next Week

This is one of the cards that I submitted for the digital swap I'm in. I'm also going to have this be one of the projects made at my upcoming Sale-A-Bration camp on Friday, March 13 @ 6:30 p.m. To find out more about this camp, please go to my events calendar.

I love making cards with my Top Note Die! They're so easy, and look so good! This Sale-A-Bration set, Polka Dot Punches, is also a very easy set to own, especially when you have the coordinating punches. I also used the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper, Delicate Dots.

Remember, if you would like to get this stamp set or designer paper, you must place a $50 order (before shipping & sales tax) by March 31st to get it free. If you want both, you need to either place a $100 order or place two separate $50 orders by March 31st. You can also earn them free by hosting a qualifying workshop before March 31st. After March 31st, the set and designer paper will be gone forever! You can place your order online or contact me to place your order or book your workshop.

Supplies: Polka Dot Punches (SAB) and Warm Words sets; Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, & Certainly Celery card stock and Classic Ink Pads; Whisper White card stock, Delicate Dots designer series paper (SAB); 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Word Window Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, & Top Note Bigz Die