• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

SAB St. Patrick's Day Card

This month, I'll be sharing some cards made my some wonderful demonstrators that are under one of my uplines, Cheri Stojkovich. Cheri came up with a great idea. She asked if a group of us would be interested in a digital swap. We would need to send her pictures of 2 new and original projects using Sale-A-Bration products, and she would pass them on to those that joined the swap. Joining would mean that we'd all have enough Sale-A-Bration projects to share on our blogs and/or newsletters every day in March, which is the last month of Sale-A-Bration! Of course, I couldn't pass it up! Here is today's sample:

This one was made by Sue. I love how she used the heart in the Polka Dot Punches set to make a shamrock. I also love how she used a Circle Designer Brad for the middle of the shamrock. I think anyone would love to get this card for St. Patrick's Day!

If you would like to get the Polka Dot Punches set so you can make this card, you'll need to place an order of $50 (before shipping & tax) by March 31, 2009. You can order online, or contact me.