• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Stampin' Technique Club Scrapbook Page

I finally got a chance to make the scrapbook page that can be made if you join my Stampin' Technique Club. The Stampin' Technique that will be learned this month is Faux Dry Embossing. To see the technique card that everyone makes and the regular card that can be made click here.

I only need 3 more people to join this club to have a full club. This club begins on March 19, 2009. Members place at least a $15 order (before shipping & tax) each month for 10 months. One of the months, you'll be the hostess and will receive the free hostess benefits! Members will learn a new Stampin' Technique every month of the club as an added free benefit. You'll also get the current Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog free, and the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog in July free! This is just a quick description. To find out more about this wonderful club, please click here. If you decide you want to join, please contact me.

Supplies: Upsy Daisy & Lovely Letters Stamp Sets; Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, & Whisper White card stock; Urban Garden designer series paper; Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink Pads; Whisper White Craft Pad; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Whisper White Organza Ribbon; Pewter Jumbo Eyelets; Crop-A-Dile; Eyelet Border Punch