• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Occasions Mini Set - Scene in a Garden

Today's featured set is Scene in a Garden (#113246). I don't know about you, but this Occasions mini has so many wonderful stamp sets. I really had a hard time not buying them all! This set is really cute. I love how you can put different things on the bench that comes with this set. The cards below show using two of the images without the bench. Both cards were made by Cheryl Liston. It's hard to tell, but the boots on the right card have Crystal Effects used on them. It really makes them look like shiny rubber boots! Great job, Cheryl!

There are so many things that can be done with this set. The possibilities are endless! This set is on page 7 of the Occasions mini, and is a set of 7 for only $21.95. Like I've said before, you can only purchase these sets until June 30th. You can get this set by ORDERING ONLINE or CONTACTING ME.