• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Sneak Peek Set

Here is another one of my new stamp sets, Circle Circus. This set is really cute. Circles are in right now, and this set has a lot of great ones! They can all be easily punched out with one of our circle punches, so you don't have to cut them out! I love that!

I made this 6" x 6" page last week. This picture was taken a few years ago of our 3 kids. All three of them are teenagers now, and both girls are driving! EEEK! This set, along with the new In Colors really go well with this picture. It didn't take me long to make at all, and I think it looks pretty good, too!

Stamps: Circle Circus Set

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, & Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pads

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1", 3/4", & 1/2" Circle Punches; Stampin' Dimensionals, & Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads.