• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Last Chance Lists are Here!

It's hard to believe that this catalog is ending already! Beginning with the catalog coming out July 1st, Stampin' Up! will be back to one Idea Book & Catalog a year. They'll still have the Holiday mini and Occasions mini like before.

With the last month of the catalog upon us, the Last Chance Lists have come out. If you don't recognize the name, it's because it's changed. It used to be known as the retiring lists. Links to the Last Chance Lists for the stamp sets (alphabetically listed and numerical page # listed), accessories, and Decor Elements are below. The stamp sets and Decor Elements will be available until June 30, 2009. The accessories are available while supplies last or June 30, 2009...whichever comes first.


The best way to get the accessories you want before they're gone is to ORDER ONLINE. You'll know as soon as you place your order if the accessories you want are still available or not. Of course, you can also order anything else you want while you're there. If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.