• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mojo Monday Week 91

I'm really having fun with the Mojo Monday layouts. The layouts are great, and it cuts card making time down a lot. I've used the new Level 3 hostess set, Kind & Caring Thoughts again. This set is definitely a keeper! Actually, almost everything I used is from the new catalog. The designer paper is the Razzleberry Lemonade paper I've used before, too.



The layout that I used is pictured on the right. If you would like to visit the Mojo Monday blog, just click on the layout picture.

Stamps
: Kind and Caring Thoughts

Ink
: Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pad; Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, & Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers

Paper
: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, & Naturals White card stock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Accessories
: Crushed Curry Polka-Dot grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval Punch, & Scallop Oval Punch