• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

A Cute Kid's Birthday Card

Here is the other card that was made at Brandy's workshop a little over a week ago. I got this level one hostess set with my first order from the new catalog, and this was the first time I used it. The set is called "Out of the Box." It is a set of 6 stamps, and only workshop hostesses can get it, or people who place at least a $150 order. Did you know that if you place a $150 order (before shipping and tax), you get hostess benefits? That's right! If you have any questions, just let me know. This is actually one of the hostess sets that Brandy ended up picking out. She actually qualified to pick 3 hostess sets (2 level ones and 1 level two)!

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, CONTACT ME. If you want to place at least a $150 order, you can ORDER ONLINE or contact me at the link above.


Stamps: Out of the Box (level one hostess set) & Happy Everything

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Pink Passion, Only Orange, & Whisper White card stock

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Pink Passion, & Only Orange Classic ink pads

Accessories: Playground Designer Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, 1-3/8" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, & Stampin' Dimensionals (used under elephant circle to make it look like it was popping out of the box).