• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Summer Went Too Fast!

I can't believe the summer is pretty much over. All three of my kids went back to school today! I wish they went back when I did when I was in school. We always went a few days before Labor Day. I now have a senior and sophomore in high school and an 8th grader in middle school.

The scrapbook page below is back when my two youngest were still in elementary school. Steph was in 6th grade, and Alex was in 4th. A few days before the end of school every year in elementary school, they had a field day where they had a lot of fun games to play. They loved it!

Stamps: For All You Do and Jumble Alphabet

Ink: Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, & Only Orange Classic Ink Pads

Paper: Green Galore, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Only Orange, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, Scallop Bigz Die, SU! Hearts & Brackets Originals Die, Bold Brights Brads, & Eyelet Border Punch

For All You Do - #115360 - Set of 10 - $28.95 (p. 118)


Jumble Alphabet - #115199 - Set of 52 (double-mounted) - $43.95 (p. 150)



Comments

  1. This is a really great page - and I hate that kids have to go back to school so soon too - its just crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment