• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

2nd Annual Holiday Extravaganza!

Stampin' Up! is having it's Holiday Extravaganza again! There are going to be three promotions during Holiday Extravaganza this year. The one that's going on now goes through the whole Extravaganza which is November 1, 2009 - January 4, 2010. It goes along with the new and improved gift-giving guide. Spend $50 on products in the guide, and you'll get a Décor Elements for FREE (up to a $16.95 value)! This is for every $50 spent (before shipping & sales tax). If you spend $100 on products from the guide, you can pick 2 Decor Elements FREE (up to a $16.95 value each)! Any of the Decor Elements that are $16.95 or less qualify. To see this year's Gift-Giving Guide, click on the picture above. To see the Decor Elements Catalog, CLICK HERE.

The other two promotions are the Online Extravaganza (Nov. 23 - Nov. 30, 2009) and the 12 Days of Holiday Sales (December 11-22, 2009). I won't know what will be on sale until the first day of each promotion. I'll let you know as soon as I do!