• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Delightful Decorations Layout


Here is the second layout that will be made this Saturday at my Scrap In A Flash! camp. To find out more about this camp, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR. My demonstrator website will be down for a little while this morning, but check back this afternoon if you want to see my events calendar.

I used one of my favorite new sets, Delightful Decorations, from the Holiday Mini. I always love it when the stamp set coordinates with a punch. It's so easy to just stamp the ornaments and then punch them out with the Ornament Punch. I love them both!

Stamps: Delightful Decorations (Mini) & Just Perfect Alphabet

Paper:
Real Red, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Brushed Silver, and Whisper White card stock

Ink:
Real Red, Old Olive, & Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pads


Accessories: Ornament Punch (Mini), Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Sleigh Bells Ribbon (Mini), 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Crimper, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Mini Glue Dots






#116517 Delightful Decorations - set of 7
$21.95 - p. 24 in Mini












#115358 Just Perfect Alphabet - set of 26 (DM)
$19.95 - p. 151











#116794 Ornament Punch
$15.95 - p. 25 in Mini