• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

A Huge Sale!


The Online Extravaganza Sale is here! It begins today and runs through Monday, November 30, 2009. There are so many things on sale, and they're all 30-50% off! There are some great bundles that would make wonderful Christmas presents. One bundle, the Ultimate Stampers' Starter Bundle, is only while supplies last. There are also Decor Elements, brads, and punches on sale! To see the list of everything that's on sale, just click on the picture above. To see pictures of the items, click on the "Order Online..." link below to go to my demonstrator website. Once you're there, click "Shop Now."
(CLICK "SHOP NOW" ONCE YOU'RE THERE)

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE RACK WHILE YOU'RE THERE!