• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Poinsettia Ornament Card

I finally got to use my new Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder. This is now my favorite embossing folder! It's hard to tell in the picture, but I sponged Frost White shimmer paint over the white flowered card stock. Very pretty in real life! I made the white dots on the ornament with a white gel pen.

This is another card idea that I got from going to the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Cincinnati last September. I got a lot of great ideas there. I love being a demonstrator! I've learned so much. I love making money doing what I love to do...STAMP! If this is something that you are interested in doing, please CONTACT ME. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.


Stamps: Baroque Motifs & Christmas Greetings

Paper: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, & Whisper White card stock

Ink: Always Artichoke & Rose Red Classic pads

Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint (Mini), Stamping Sponges, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder (Mini), & Gold Elastic Cord (Mini)






#113490 Baroque Motifs - set of 6
$27.95 - p. 131










#116824 SU! Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder
$7.95 - p. 21 (Mini)







#116794 Ornament Punch
$15.95 - p. 25 (Mini)







ORDER ONLINE ANYTIME BY GOING TO MY DEMONSTRATOR WEBSITE

(CLICK "SHOP NOW" ONCE YOU'RE THERE)

Comments

  1. How exciting! Thanks, Kelly! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card!! I love those little tiny touches of white!! NICE!

    Carol
    www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment