• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mojo Monday Sketch

Happy Friday, everyone! Today, I made a card using the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week (Week 120). I always love these sketches, but I never seem to have time to do it...especially the week it comes out. I actually got to do one the same week it came out!

I used the Vintage Vogue set and Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch from the new Occasions Mini. I also used the Sale-A-Bration Scallop Trim Border Punch. I just love how this turned out. I've been dying to use my new bird punch, and I really think it looks great with this sketch. I stamped the background behind the bird using the flowery swirl stamp in the Vintage Vogue set and So Saffron ink. I stamped on scrap paper first, and then onto my circle to get a lighter ink image.

The scallop border around the circle was made by punching one long side of a 3/4" wide strip of Kraft card stock. Then, I put the strip through my paper crimper. I put Snail Adhesive all around the back edges of the Not Quite Navy circle. I attached the strip by wrapping it around the circle...using the crimps and bunching the crimps up as I went. I learned this from Jan Tink's tutorial on her blog. You have to check it out!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue Set

Ink: So Saffron and Basic Black Classic Pads

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, & Very Vanilla card stock; Bella Bleu DSP

Accessories: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (Mini), Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Paper Crimper, Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots, & Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Ribbon






Vintage Vogue Set - set of 8
p. 26 in the Occasions Mini
Wood-Mount - #117690 - $23.95
Clear-Mount - #118598 - $17.95








#117191 Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch
p. 11 in the Occasions Mini
$15.95






#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch
p. 9 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure











#113974 Bella Bleu DSP
p. 162 in Idea Book & Catalog
$9.95






(Click "Shop Now" once you're there.)

Comments

  1. love your use of all the new SU punches, papers and stamps! You did a gorgeous job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment