• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sweetheart Layout

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday like I said I would. I've come down with a nasty cold, and just wasn't up to it. Since I'm sick, the pages I showed Wednesday and today will be made at February's Scrap In A Flash! instead. To find out more, go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.

Stamps: Sweetheart Set (Mini)

Ink: Pretty In Pink, Real Red, & Old Olive Classic Pads

Paper: Real Red, Pretty In Pink, & Chocolate Chip card stock; Sending Love Specialty DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit (Mini), SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (Mini), Go Go Boots Alphabet Sizzlits Dies, Full Heart Punch, and Heart to Heart Punch





Sweetheart Set - set of 5
Wood Mount-#120415-$21.95
Clear Mount-#120780-$15.95









#117153 Sending Love Specialty DSP
p. 13 in Occasions Mini
$11.95 - 12 double-sided paper (12" x 12")







#117332 SU! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
$11.95 - p. 15 in Occasions Mini






#113693 Full Heart Punch
$15.95 - p. 186












#113694 Heart to Heart Punch
$15.95 - p. 186