• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Valentine's Day 12" x 12" Page

I'm working on projects for my in-home workshops this month. Here is one of the 12" x 12" pages that will be made at workshops wanting scrapbook pages. This page uses a new stamp set (I earned it free...I love being a demonstrator!) and punch from the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) punch. As you can tell, I went a little "punch" crazy on this one. I just LOVE my punches! They are my favorite go-to tools.

If you like this page, you should consider hosting a workshop this month so you can make it. It's Sale-A-Bration time, so you could earn even more free stuff for yourself than usual! Please CONTACT ME today before my calendar is full!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts (Mini) & Lovely Letters sets
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, & Real Red Classic Pads
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, & Whisper White card stock; Bold Brights Textured 12" x 12" card stock (Real Red)
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Small Heart Punch (Mini), Full Heart Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot grosgrain ribbon


I {Heart} Hearts Set
p. 14 in Occasions Mini
Wood-Mount - #117010 - $26.95
Clear-Mount - #118571 - $18.95







#115030 Lovely Letters
(set of 30) - $43.95 - p. 152







#117193 Small Heart Punch
$5.95 - p. 15 in Occasions Mini








#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch
p. 9 in SAB Brochure
Free with $50 Order







#113693 Full Heart Punch
$15.95 - p. 186











#112004 1-3/4" Circle Punch
$15.95 - p. 186


Comments

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 15. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scrapbook page! Love the hearts title. Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment