• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Vintage Vogue

Here is another Occasions mini set called, Vintage Vogue. This is a beautiful set, and is one that Shelli Garner, CEO of Stampin' Up!, has picked for her "Shelli's Collection." There is also a coordinating jumbo wheel that you can purchase to go along with it. I plan on using this set a lot. This is the first card I've made with it so far.

Also, Stampin' Up! has come out with new treat cups! I loved the circle ones, but they've now come out with heart-shaped treat cups. There is also a stamp set that goes with the treat cups called Sweetheart. They both work with the Full Heart Punch that is on p. 186 in the Idea Book & Catalog. I ordered both the Heart Treat Cups and the Sweetheart set, and should get it sometime next week. I can't wait! To see the stamp set and heart treat cups, you can either CLICK HERE, or click on the icon for them in the right column of this blog. Quantities of the Heart Treat Cups for SU's first shipment are limited, so if you want these items for Valentine's Day, you'll need to order them right away!



Stamps: Vintage Vogue (Mini)

Ink: Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, & Mellow Moss Classic Pads

Paper: Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon & Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB)






Vintage Vogue - set of 8
Wood-Mount: #117690 - $23.95
Clear-Mount: #118598 - $17.95






#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch
Sale-A-Bration






(Click "Shop Now" once you're there)