• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Technique Club Tonight!

This month, my technique club is learning the Faux Seersucker technique. The card pictured below is the one they'll be making tonight. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the technique is used on the top half of the card.


Stamps: Vintage Labels (SAB) & Vintage Vogue (Mini)

Ink: Taken With Teal, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, & Chocolate Chip Classic pads

Paper: So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, & Naturals White card stock; Sweet Pea DSP Pack (mini)

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Crimper, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, & Stampin' Dimensionals





Vintage Labels - set of 6
p. 4 in SAB brochure
Free with a $50 order
Wood - #118392
Clear - #119122





Vintage Vogue - set of 8
p.26 in Occasions mini
Wood - #117690 - $23.95
Clear - #118598 - $17.95






#101618 Paper Crimper
$19.95 - p. 188










#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch

p. 9 in SAB brochure
Free with a $50 order






#109043 Scallop Circle Punch
$15.95 - p. 186