• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Easter Stamp Camp Projects

My Easter Stamp Camp is in a few days! There are two different times you can attend this camp. You can attend either this Friday, March 5 or Tuesday, March 9. They both will be 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. If you want to come on Friday, I need to know by tomorrow night. If you want to come on Tuesday, please let me know by Sunday afternoon. The fee is $15 for all 5 projects. All 5 projects are pictured below.


Today, I'm featuring one of the projects pictured above. I used the Abundant Love stamp set from the Occasions mini for this one. I can't believe I almost didn't buy this set! I really love it! This card isn't the regular card size. It's a 5-1/4" square card. I started with a 5-1/4" x 10-1/2" piece of card stock, and then folded it in half. I also used my Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches together! I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! made a video to show us all how to use these punches together. It's so much easier than the old way I was using them. If you missed the video, CLICK HERE.


Stamps: Abundant Hope (Mini)

Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, & Basic Black Classic Pads

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, & Confetti White card stock; Cottage Wall DSP

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Scallop Trim Corner Punch (Mini), Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon, Neutrals 5-16" Jumbo Brads, Blender Pens, Modern Label Punch, & Stampin' Dimensionals.


Abundant Hope - set of 4
p. 24 in Occasions Mini
Wood-#117054-$17.95
Clear-#118547-$13.95







Scallop Trim Border Punch
p. 9 in SAB Brochure
Free with a $50 order
(ends March 31, 2010)







#115671 Cottage Wall DSP
p. 160 - $9.95
12 double-sided sheets
(12" x 12")






#115613 Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon
p. 182
$9.95 - 15 yds






#116630 Modern Label Punch
p. 186
$15.95