• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Vintage Layouts #3

Here is another layout that I made last weekend. I hope you've been enjoying these layouts. I only have one more to show you, and I'll post that on Monday.


This designer paper, Cottage Wall DSP, is my favorite one right now. I love the colors and images on it. It looks good on vintage projects, but it looks great with contemporary projects as well.

I also got to play with my Big Shot again. My Big Shot definitely gets a workout! I use it all of the time! If you look closely, you can see that I put half pearls from the Pretties Kit in the center of each dry embossed flower. I used the Embosslits die, Simple Flower, to make the flowers. I really like how the Embosslits die-cut and dry emboss at the same time.

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet

Ink:
Old Olive Classic Ink Pad

Paper:
Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, & Naturals White card stock; Cottage Wall DSP

Accessories:
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Simple Flowers Embosslits die, SU! Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB)



#115030 Lovely Letters Alphabet
$43.95 - set of 30 (double-mount)
p. 152






#115671 Cottage Wall DSP
$9.95 - 12" x 12"
12 double-sided sheets
p. 160






#114514 SU! Simple Flower Embosslits die
$11.95
p. 195







#109114 Pretties Kit
$29.95
p. 178






#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch
p. 9 in SAB brochure
Free with a $50* order until
March 31, 2010
(*before shipping & tax)