• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Last Day of Sale-A-Bration, 2010!

I can't believe how fast the last 3 months have flown by! It seems like yesterday that I was announcing that Sale-A-Bration (SAB) was just beginning. I hope the next 2 months don't go by so fast...my oldest daughter graduates from high school at the end of May, and I'm not ready to be a mother of a college student! LOL Below, you'll see more cards that were made by demonstrators I've swapped with using SAB products.

If you still want to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration, you need to place your ORDER ONLINE before midnight (MT) tonight. Once you're at my demonstrator website, click "Shop Now" in the top right corner.

If you are wanting to become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration to get 15% off the starter kit AND your choice of any one stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog (except hostess sets), you need to SIGN-UP ONLINE before midnight (MT) as well! Once you're at my demonstrator website, click "Join Now" on the left of the page. You'll need my passcode to sign-up, and it's Lovely Images.

The card above was made by one of my stamping buddies, Shirley Brown. She used the Whimsical Words SAB set (p. 8 in SAB brochure), along with the Scallop Trim Border SAB Punch. She also used the very popular Beautiful Wings Embosslit (p. 24) from the Occasions Mini. The colors she used were Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.

The card above is another card that I received from Kendra Jordan. She also used the Whimsical Words SAB set (p. 8), along with the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (p. 10) and the Sweet Pea DSP Pack (p. 33) in the Occasions Mini. The colors she used were Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, & Rose Red.

The card above was made by Stephanie Sullivan. She also used the Whimsical Words SAB set (p. 8). She also used the SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (p. 35) from the Occasions Mini. The other stamp set she used was All in the Family (p. 84 in big catty). The colors she used were Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, & Whisper White.

Stephanie Sullivan also made the card above with the Whimsical Words SAB set (p. 8). She also used the Welcome Neighbor DSP pack (p. 7) in the SAB brochure. The colors she used were Barely Banana, Old Olive, Rose Red, & Cameo Coral.

The card above was made by Diana Eichfeld. She used the Vintage Labels SAB set (p. 4). She also used the Scallop Circle and 3/4" Circle punches (p. 186 in big catty) to punch out the label. The other stamp set she used was Razzle Dazzle (p. 94), and the designer paper is Razzleberry Lemonade (p. 162). The colors she used were Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, & Whisper White.

I also made a card using the Whimsical Words set, and you can see it HERE.

I also used the Vintage Labels set to make a CARD and a cute MILK CARTON.



LAST DAY TO PLACE YOUR SALE-A-BRATION ORDER AND SIGN-UP AS A DEMONSTRATOR FOR LESS MONEY!

Once you're there, click "Shop Now"
Once you're there, click "Join Now" (passcode - Lovely Images).