• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Little Easter Chick

This is another card from my Easter Stamp Camp. The ladies that came Friday night really enjoyed making this one. They thought the chick was so cute! I hope the ladies signed up for this week's camp like it, too!

I stamped the chick onto the Whisper White card stock, and then colored it in with markers. I then stamped the egg on Pale Plum card stock. Then, I stamped the flowers all over it with Perfect Plum ink and cut it out. I stamped the strip on Whisper White card stock and colored it in. I cut it out and put it on the egg. Then, I cut the egg top off by cutting along the top edge of the colored strip. I then attached the bottom of the egg to the bottom with SNAIL adhesive, and attached the top of the egg with a gold brad.

Above, you can see the egg closed, and the picture below shows the little chick coming out of hiding.


Stamps: A Good Egg

Ink: Basic Black & Perfect Plum Classic ink pads; Barely Banana & Apricot Appeal Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, & Gold Brads.




#114974 A Good Egg
$23.95 - set of 7
p. 46







#117335 SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
p. 35 in Occasions Mini
$7.95





#109050 Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
$7.95 - 15 yds
p. 183







#104401 1-3/8" Circle Punch
$15.95
p. 186