• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Mini Milk Carton

First off, I can't believe how popular my little bunny card was yesterday! I had a record number of people come to my blog to see how to make him. How many, do you ask? I had 207 unique visitors! That's not too bad for a blog that's only been around for about a year and a half! I'm so glad everyone liked him! Thank you all for your kind words!

Now, back to today's project. It's another project for my Easter Stamp Camp this Friday & Tuesday. This is the first milk carton I've made with my new SU! Mini Milk Carton die from the Occasions mini. It's so tiny and cute! I also love the Eggcellent Egg Kit in the mini, too. I absolutely love the little rhinestones that are in it! Below, you'll see two pictures of the project. As always, just click on the picture to see a larger image of it.



Stamps: Vintage Labels (SAB)

Ink: Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue Classic ink pads

Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, & Whisper White card stock; Shades of Spring DSP

Accessories: Eggcellent Egg Kit (mini), Curly Label Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die (mini), 1/2" Library Clips, Sticky Strip, & Mini Glue Dots



Vintage Labels - set of 6
p. 6 in SAB Brochure
Free with a $50 order
Wood-#118392
Clear-#119122






#117310 SU! Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die
p. 23 in Occasions Mini
$32.95







#112208 Curly Label Punch
p. 186
$15.95








#117179 Eggcellent Eggs Kit
p. 23 in Occasions Mini
$9.95







#112581 1/2" Library Clips
24 pieces (8 ea. of 3 colors)
p. 179
$6.95