• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sweet Pea Felt Birthday Card

I am so in love with the "Sweet Pea" line that Stampin' Up! has in the Occasions Mini! The paper and the stitched felt are so wonderful! The felt is so easy to put on with Mini Glue Dots, and you won't believe how great each design is in the big paper pack.

I made the card below for a good friend of mine almost 2 weeks ago. Are you wondering how I made the Melon Mambo mat for the "Happy Birthday" oval? Well, it's made with the Wide Oval Punch, just like the white birthday oval, but I cut the Melon Mambo one in half. Then I attached each half to the back of each end of the white oval, making sure the Melon Mambo one showed up on each end. I also made sure that the flat side that I cut was completely under the white oval. I've seen this done with the Modern Label punch, but I never saw it done with the Wide Oval. I'm glad I tried it!


Stamps: Well Scripted (Mini)

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, & Naturals White card stock; Sweet Pea DSP Stack (Mini)

Accessories: Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (Mini), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Paper Snips, & Mini Glue Dots.




#117266 Sweet Pea Stitched Felt
$7.95 - 52 pieces
8 of each flower, 16 leaves, and 4 of each circle
p. 32 in Occasions Mini





#117161 Sweet Pea DSP Stack
48 12" x 12" sheets
2 ea. of 24 designs
$24.95
p. 33 in Occasions Mini






Well Scripted - set of 6
Wood-#117072-$19.95
Clear-#118601-$14.95
p. 19 in Occasions Mini






#117335 Perfect Polka Dots
Textured Impressions Folder
$7.95
p. 35 in Occasions Mini







#112082 Wide Oval Punch
$15.95
p. 186