• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Vintage Layouts #2


Here is the first layout I made this past weekend. I got the color combo idea from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog (pp. 144-145). I keep all of my past Idea Book & Catalogs for inspiration. They are a wonderful resource for project ideas. This year's is crammed full of ideas.


Would you like to get this year's Idea Book & Catalog free? All you have to do is book a workshop before June 30. I'm getting ready to book workshops for April, so now is a perfect time to book your own workshop if you're interested. Not only do you get the catalog free (valued @ $10), but you also can earn free Stampin' Up! products and hostess only items. During April, a qualifying workshop of at least $350 in sales (before shipping & tax) will earn an extra stamp set that's going to be in the new Idea Book & Catalog coming in July. You'll also get all of the projects that I make at your workshop. I demo 4 projects, and everyone makes 2 of them. If this sounds like fun (and you live in Central Indiana), please CONTACT ME to schedule your "Ladies Night Out" today!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral set

Ink: Pretty In Pink Classic Pad & Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker

Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, More Mustard, Pretty In Pink, & Confetti White card stock; Soft Suede Patterns DSP

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Go Go Boots Alphabet Sizzlits die set, SU! Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon (Mini), Eyelet Border Punch, Blender Pens, Crystal Effects, & Paper Snips






#113734 Fifth Avenue Floral
set of 5 - p. 98
$24.95






#117289 Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon
p. 27 in Occasions Mini
$8.95 - 15 yds.







#114511 SU! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
$5.50 - p. 196







#113450 Go Go Boots Alphabet Sizzlits Set
set of 12 - p. 197
$69.95






#115688 Soft Suede Patters DSP
12 Double-Sided Sheets (12" x 12")
p. 161 - $9.95