• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Vintage Layouts #4

This is the last of my vintage layouts...for now anyway. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them!


I used the Bride Specialty Paper for this layout. Why isn't it white, you ask? I inked up my brayer with Cameo Coral ink and rolled it all over the paper. I kept re-inking and spreading the ink on until I got the look I wanted. The foil swirls resist the ink, giving it a cool effect. I love that I can make this paper any color I want to match my projects, and still have the foil swirls shine!

If you look closely, you'll see that the butterflies are dry embossed. After running card stock through my Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die, I ran the butterflies through again using one of the SU! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates. I really like the texture.


Stamps: Bella's Bloom (SAB), Boho Backgrounds, & Lovely Letters

Ink:
Cameo Coral & Certainly Celery Classic ink pads and Stampin' Write Markers; Basic Black Journaler


Paper:
Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Perfect Plum, & Naturals White card stock; Bride Specialty Paper


Accessories:
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, SU! Background 1 Texturz Plates, Brayer, Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, & Eyelet Border Punch


DON'T FORGET...

THERE ARE LESS THAN 10 DAYS LEFT OF SALE-A-BRATION!




Bella's Bloom
set of 4
#111600-$12.95 OR
#120228 - SAB set-
Get free with $50 order






#114940 Boho Backgrounds
$17.95 - set of 4
p. 123







#114507 SU! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die
$21.95
p. 198







#114512 SU! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates
$11.95
p. 195





#115669 Bride Specialty Paper
10 - 12" x 12" sheets
(5 ea. of 2 designs)
$13.95
p. 158

Comments

  1. I think the design is very simple,try to hire some catalog layout artist to make beautiful design for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment