• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Wedding Card

I made this card for my niece's wedding reception this last Saturday. It's also the first project I made at the Stampin' & Scrappin' event I went to this past weekend @ my church. It's so much fun to get-together with friends and scrap! It's the only card I made at the event. I also made 3 two-page layouts for the scrapbook I've been working on for my husband. Only three more 2-page layouts and I'm finished! I'll share the layouts I made throughout the week.

I first made the card without the butterflies, but thought it needed something. I really loved how it looked once I added the butterflies.

The background on the Old Olive piece was made with the leaves on the tree stamp in the Thoughts & Prayers set. I stamped them with Old Olive ink. Then I punched the bottom with the Eyelet Border punch. After running the Naturals White card stock through my Big Shot using the Top Note Bigz Die, I cut along the perforated lines to make it smaller. Then I die-cut another Top Note out of Rich Razzleberry and attached the white Top Note to it. The flowers were inked up with Melon Mambo and Old Olive markers. The "Congratulations" was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I die-cut the butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die using Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry card stock, and layered them. The card base was made with textured Melon Mambo card stock.

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers and Well-Scripted (Mini) sets

Ink: Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pads; Melon Mambo & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Melon Mambo textured card stock; Rich Razzleberry Old Olive, Melon Mambo, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, SU! Top Note Bigz Die, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (Mini), Eyelet Border Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, & Paper Snips




#113252 Thoughts & Prayers
p. 52
$25.95 - set of 8







Well Scripted - set of 6
p. 19 in Occasions Mini
Wood-#117072-$19.95
Clear-#118601-$14.95







#118138 SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
p. 24 in Occasions Mini
$11.95






#113463 SU! Top Note Bigz Die
p. 198
$21.95






#113692 Eyelet Border Punch
p. 186
$15.95