• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

The Other Mystery Hostess Workshop Projects

Here are close-ups of the other projects I'll be demonstrating at my Mystery Hostess Workshop this Thursday, April 22, @ 7:00 p.m. (ET). The second Make-N-Take that everyone will make is the scrapbook page below. To see the other Make-N-Take project and find out more about this event, see YESTERDAY'S POST.

Demo Card-Watercoloring

Stamps: Asian Artistry (Level 2 Hostess Set) & Well Scripted (Mini) sets

Ink: Basic Gray, Orchid Opulence, Cameo Coral, & Certainly Celery Classic ink pads

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (Mini), 5-Petal Flower Punch, Fresh Favorites I Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (Mini), Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon (Mini), & Blender Pens


Scrapbook Page Make-N-Take

Stamps: Awash With Flowers (Promo) & Jumble Alphabet sets

Ink:
Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, Brocade Blue, Yoyo Yellow, & Basic Gray Classic ink pads; Green Galore Stampin' Write Marker; Basic Black Journaler


Paper:
Yoyo Yellow, Brocade Blue, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, & Whisper White card stock


Accessories:
Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Brads, & Stampin' Dimensionals



Gift Card Holder


Inside of Gift Card Holder

Stamps: On a Pedestal set

Ink:
Lovely Lilac Classic ink pad; Pink Passion, Crushed Curry, & Green Galore Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:
Pink Passion, Crushed Curry, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:
1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Ribbon, & Paper Cutter w/ scoring blade