• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Black Magic Technique Card

I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon a couple days ago. I'm part of a swap group that includes me and 4 other wonderful friends, who just happen to be demonstrators, too. They all came over to my house Sunday, and we swapped our cards and made a few more. We also talked about what we're doing right now with our Stampin' Up! businesses. We always have so much fun together, and we are always helping each other. I would never have met these ladies if I hadn't become a demonstrator over 7 years ago. I'm so glad I did! They have become very special friends of mine.

The card below is the one I made for our shoebox swap. I came up with the card, and supplied everyone with the supplies needed to make the card. Once again, I used the Black Magic technique. There is a link to a technique video another demonstrator made in YESTERDAY'S POST. I used only one color on each flower and stem. The video says to use 2 or 3 shades. I think it looks great with just one color for this stamp set. I also used a Clean and Simple sketch from SCS. It's CAS39.



Stamps: Awash with Flowers (available again July 1st) & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:
Whisper White Craft Ink Pad, Basic Black Classic Ink Pad

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, & Basic Black card stock

Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, uni-ball Signo white gel pen, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon, Big Shot, & SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder (Mini)