• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Tropical Birthday

I got to do some more stamping yesterday. I haven't been able to use the stamp set, Tropical Party, as much as I would like to, so I wanted to make a card with it. I CASED this card from DiannaJ on SCS. You can see her card HERE. If you like this set, you'll need to order it pretty soon. It's only available until August 30th! You can order it online by clicking the "Order Anytime" icon at the bottom of this post.

I love the Square Lattice Impressions folder with this stamp set. They go so good together! If you look closely, I also sponged Soft Suede ink onto the embossed images. The "Happy Birthday" was punched out with the Curly Label Punch. I punched out another Curly Label from Old Olive card stock, and put it behind and a little higher than the white one. Then, I tucked the bottom half of the labels behind the DSP strip. I sponged the sky with Baja Breeze ink, and then sponged the edges of the tree piece with Soft Suede ink. The tree pieced was always put onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps: Tropical Party (Mini) & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, & Baja Breeze Classic ink pads, Old Olive & Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, & Naturals White card stock; Island Oasis DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder, 3/8" Twill Tape, Curly Label Punch, Stamping Sponges, & Stampin' Dimensionals



Comments

Post a Comment