• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek!

I talked about the outgoing Summer Mini, and now I'm going to talk about the incoming Holiday Mini. Stampin' Up! has once again come out with another great mini! I've loved all of the minis for awhile now. The Holiday Mini begins September 1, 2010, and runs through January 3, 2111.

Today's card uses the French Foliage set from the upcoming Holiday Mini. I made this card yesterday for my brother. His birthday is today...Happy Birthday, Andy! I just love this set! The leaves look so real. I got the card layout from the a past sketch challenge from SCS. It's SC259. I just found out that it goes along with the Treehouse Thursday Challenge #64 which is using Fall Colors. I also used Autumn Spice Specialty DSP from the new Holiday Mini, too. The colors of the paper are just beautiful!

The water-marked look was made using one of the stamps in the stamp set. I inked it up with Early Espresso, and stamped off (stamping it on a scrap piece of paper) before stamping it onto the card stock. I think it makes a neat effect.



I had to put a layer of neutral card stock on the inside, because the Early Espresso card was too dark to write on. I think the leaf in the corner makes a nice little extra touch.

Stamps:
French Foliage (Holiday Mini) & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, & Early Espresso Classic ink pads

Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, & Naturals Ivory CS; Autumn Spice Specialty DSP (Holiday Mini)

Accessories: Old Olive 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label XL Punch, Word Window L Punch, Vintage Trinkets, & Stampin' Dimensionals






Comments

  1. WOW!! This really is a gorgeous card and it looks terrific in the gallery!! I love the detail you put into this fabulous fall card!!

    Thank you so very much for playing along with us at the Treehouse Stamps Thursday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me put this set on my next order! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this Christie, love your fall color card. Thank you for playing along in with this weeks Treehouse Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card Christy! The inside panel adds a really nice touch! I'm sure your brother loved it!

    Thanks for playing along with this week's Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment