• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mom's Birthday Card

I made this card for my mom on her birthday. She really likes the stuff I make with the Impressions folders, so I just had to use one on her card. I also love this stamp set, Just Believe (p. 109). It has become one of my favorites. I popped the oval piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I used the Christmas DSP, Deck the Halls (p. 18) in the Holiday Mini, too. I like to use something in a different way. The paper may be intended for Christmas projects, but I was able to use it for a non-Christmas card. Isn't that great?!
Stamps: Just Believe and Sincere Salutations

Ink: Always Artichoke & Cherry Cobbler Classic Pads; Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker

Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, & Always Artichoke card stock; Deck the Halls DSP (mini)

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval XL Punch, & 1-3/4" x 7/8" L Punch, & Stampin' Dimensionals