• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Build A Blossom Birthday Card

This was the first card I made using the new Build A Blossom set (p. 12 in Occasions Mini). See how the flower is totally different from my second card I posted yesterday? Have I told you yet that I love this set? This card was CASEd from others I've seen on SCS.

My technique stamp club made this card last week. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the blue flower petals were stamped using the Rock 'N Roll technique. The flower petal stamp was inked with Bashful Blue ink, and then the edges were "Rock 'N Rolled" in Marina Mist ink. The flower petals and leaves were punched out with the Blossom Petals Punch (p. 12) from the Occasions Mini as well. The other 2 items from the Occasions Mini I used were Bring On the Cake set (pp. 20-21) and the Framed Tulip Impressions Folder (p. 28). I also used a Filigree Designer Brad (p. 187 in big catty) for the center of the flower.

Stamps: Build A Blossom and Bring On the Cake (Both from the mini)

Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, & Early Espresso Classic ink pads

Paper: Confetti Cream, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, & Early Espresso card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (Mini), Blossom Petals XL Punch (Mini), Paper Piercing Tool, & Mat Pack.