• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another New Goody...Punch Bunch

Yes, I'm still playing with my new goodies! Today, I used three Sale-A-Bration (SAB) items...Punch Bunch (p. 5 in the SAB brochure), Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents (p. 7), and Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack (p. 7).

The card is pretty self explanatory. The one thing I should explain would be the "For You" piece. I colored the stamp with markers first and stamped it. I then punch out the center with 1-1/4" Circle Punch (p. 202). I cleaned off the stamp, and inked it up with Daffodil Delight ink and stamped it again. I then punch the whole thing out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (p. 200). I then punched out another circle from Pacific Point card stock with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (p. 202). Then I layered them (see picture), and attached it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 197). The buttons are attached with Mini Glue Dots (p. 197 in big catty).

Stamps: Punch Bunch (SAB)

Ink: Daffodil Delight Classic ink pad; Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, & Pacific Point Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Old Olive, Pacific Point, & Whisper White card stock; Ice Cream Parlor DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals