• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day. I just got done with my husband's Valentine's card, and wanted to share it with you all. I know, I know...cutting it kinda close aren't I? LOL I've used my favorite Valentine heart stamp, Be My Valentine (p. 43 in Occasions Mini). I also used I {Heart} Hearts (p. 46 in big catty). The designer paper behind the "Be My Valentine" heart is from the Botanical Gazette DSP pack (p. 26 in Occasions Mini).

This is a special card called a Slider Card. I learned how to make this type of card over at Wendy Weixler's blog, Wickedly Wonderful Creations. If you want to make one, you just have to go over to her blog. She has made a great tutorial on it. Above is a picture of the card closed, and the picture below shows the card open. I'll definitely will be making more of these. I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for this week, SSSC104. The Cherry Cobbler top piece of the card is following the sketch.

Stamps: Be My Valentine (Mini) & I {Heart} Hearts

Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pad; Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, & Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, & Very Vanilla card stock; Botanical Gazette DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Heart to Heart XL Punch, Word Window L Punch, Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Basic Pearls Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots, and a Cherry Cobbler Big Designer Button (no longer available).










Comments

  1. I really enjoyed looking at your valentine cards. They were all done so nicely.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment