• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

MojoMonday 176

I had so much fun with this week's MojoMonday sketch. They always have such great sketches. I haven't had time to play for quite awhile. I'm going to try to make time every week to play along. It really is fun! Go see MOJO176 to see the creations that others came up with, too. You might even want to play along!

When I saw this sketch, I thought my Flight of the Butterfly set (p. 102) right away. Using the Butterfly punch (p. 202) makes it so quick and easy. I got the color combo from the Soft Suede card of the Color Coach (p. 165). I also used the darker dynamic duo of each color, too. I just love my Color Coach!

I made the curve on the Very Vanilla layer by drawing it on the back with a pencil and cutting it out freehand. Of course, I had to reverse the curve since I was working on the back. After putting it on the card, I added the butterflies. I attached the butterflies by putting adhesive on the left wings only. I folded the right wings up so they look like they're flying. You can still put it in an envelope with the wings this way. The little butterfly was stamped on Baja Breeze card stock and cut out freehand. I attached the butterfly with only adhesive on the center of the butterfly.



Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Soft Suede Classic ink pads
Paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, & Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Butterfly XL Punch, & Paper Snips