Thursday, April 7, 2011

Greenhouse Garden Birthday Card

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for awhile.  I just haven't had the time to post.  I used 2 challenges on today's card.  The challenges that I used were this week's SCS card sketch, SC237, and colourQ Challenge #79.

The stamp set is one I haven't used in awhile.  It's called Greenhouse Garden (p. 101).  It's a pretty 2-Step stamp set.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the middle blue flower was cut out and attached with a Stampin' Dimensional (p. 197).  The color challenge called for Bermuda Bay, but that color is retired, so I opted to use Marina Mist.  The Marina Mist layer was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (p. 214), too.  The birthday greeting is from the Create a Cupcake set (p. 22 in the Occasions Mini).


Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden & Create a Cupcake (Mini)

Ink:  Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Old Olive, & Basic Black Classic ink pads

Paper:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Basic Black, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Neutrals Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, & Paper Snips








Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails