• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Thinking of You

I just love the On the Grow set (p. 14 in the Summer Mini).  You can get very different looking projects made with the two main images in the set.  I used an old Mojo Monday sketch with this one, too.  You can see the sketch HERE.   This sketch enables you to use two different ribbons if you like.  I used the new Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (p. 10 in the Summer Mini) on the top, and Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (p. 190) on the bottom.  The Tangerine Tango border across the middle was made with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (p. 6 in the Summer Mini).  I also popped up the greeting and the flower image with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 197)


Stamps:  On the Grow (Mini)

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, & Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pads

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, & Confetti White card stock; Watercolor Paper; In Color Designer Series Paper Pack (Level One Hostess)

Accessories:  Aqua Painter, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (Mini), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (Mini), Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, & Stampin' Dimensionals