• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

The Last 2 Strength & Hope Class Cards

Below are the last 2 cards that will be made at my With One Stamp Class-Strength & Hope.  The top card is actually a card that I received in a swap I was in.  I loved it so much, and I knew it would be a good one for this class.  The lady who made it is a demonstrator herself, and her name is Nancy Amato.  I did have to change the ribbon, but only because it has retired since she made the card.  I love being a demonstrator and swapping with fellow demonstrators.  I get so much inspiration from them.

Stamps:  Hope & Strength Set (Mini)

Ink:  Early Espresso & Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pads

Paper:  Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Elegant Line Impressions Folder, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, & Scallop Trim Border Punch



The card above is bright and cheerful. I love the colors in the new specialty designer paper, Flirtatious (p. 183), and these are the colors I used. As you can see, the "H-Hope" stamp is actually inside the card, and I punched a hole in the card front so it can be seen from the out side.  The picture on the right shows how I also decorated the inside of the card.

Stamps:  Strength & Hope (Mini)

Ink:  Pretty in Pink & Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads

Paper:  Pretty In Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, & Whisper White card stock; Flirtatious Specialty DSP

Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon