• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My Hubby's Birthday Card

Boy has this been a crazy month!  I won't go into particulars, but I'm ready for the Fulk household to get back to normal!  lol  I'm sorry that I haven't posted that much lately.  I do have some projects made, and hopefully I can start posting more regularly soon.

Today's card is the card I made my wonderful hubby for his birthday earlier this month.  I love this set, Nature Silhouettes (p. 104).  I love just stamping it in black, and then adding a sunrise or moonlit night.  The first step is to stamp the tree and the deer in black ink (I used Jet Black Stazon - p. 203).  All I did for the sunrise was punch out a circle from a post-it note with a 3/4" Circle Punch (p. 212), making sure I punched out part of the sticky part of the note.  I then stuck it onto the Whisper White card stock where I wanted the sun to be.  Using Sponge Daubers (p. 203), I sponged Perfect Plum ink across the bottom, then Regal Rose, & then More Mustard ink.  Then I removed the post-it circle.  I really like the effect.

The rest of the card is really self-explantory. I stamped the Medallion background stamp (p. 149) onto the Old Olive card stock with Old Olive ink.  The lacy Basic Black card stock strip was made with the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch (p. 211).  The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from the Bring on the Cake set (p. 66), and it was stamped with the Jet Black Stazon ink pad.  I then added the 3 black brads (Neutrals Brads - p. 199), and then attached the whole thing to the Basic Black card base.  The deer/tree image was matted onto Basic Black card stock, and then attached the card with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).


Stamps:  Nature Silhouettes, Medallion BG, & Bring on the Cake sets

Ink:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, & More Mustard Classic ink pads; Jet Black Stazon ink pad

Paper:  Old Olive, Basic Black, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Neutrals Brads, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, & post-it note