• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Stampin' Up! Hostess Benefits Are Even Better!

When the new catalog came out earlier this month, the hostess benefits changed, and they're even better than before!  The benefits have been simplified, and give hostesses more options.  A hostess can earn Hostess Dollars to spend in the catalog and even earn some 50% off items!  Orders placed at my ONLINE STORE can also earn hostess benefits.  Below is the new hostess benefits chart.  Click on it to see a larger version:


Hostess Dollars

1.  All orders, including online orders, that come to at least $150 (before shipping & sales tax) qualify for hostess dollars.

2.  You can spend your hostess dollars on exclusive hostess products (pgs. 10-15 in the Idea Book & Catalog) or anything else in the catalog.

3.  Hostess products are discounted, so your hostess dollars go further when you purchase them.

50% Off Items

1.  All orders, including online orders, that come to $400 or more (before shipping & tax), have the opportunity to order any full-priced item from the catalog (except MDS printed items) at 50% off.

2.  A $500 or more (before shipping & tax) order gives you the opportunity to order additional 50% off items.

3.  50% off items really do include anything in the catalog (except MDS printed items)...the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, the Color Caddy, Many Marvelous Markers, My Digital Studio DVDs, and much more!

As you can see, the new hostess benefits are wonderful!  Have you seen the new exclusive hostess products yet.  CLICK HERE to see all of  the wonderful hostess products you could earn by hosting your own workshop.

I'm scheduling August and September workshops right now.  Not only do you get the above benefits, I'll also give you the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog FREE!  If you are interested in getting your friends and family together for a fun night of stamping AND earn some wonderful free stuff, please CONTACT ME today!