• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Array of Sunshine Mojo

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I haven't posted for a week, and have really missed it.  I'm hoping to post a lot more this week.  I'm starting off this week with today's MojoMonday sketch (MOJO203).  Love this sketch!

I used some of my newest toys from the new SU! catalog on this one.  I used one of the new hostess sets, Array of Sunshine (p. 10), and a greeting set from the Summer Mini set, Happy Greetings (p. 26).  I popped the flower up by attaching it with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).  Do you see the frame behind the flower?  I made it using the new Designer Frames Impressions Folder Set (p. 218).  I also used the Finial Press Impressions Folder (p. 219) on the bottom of the card.  I'm such a sucker for our Impressions Folders!  The border along the bottom of the Wisteria Wonder layer was made with one of my very favorite punches, Lace Ribbon Border Punch (p. 210).  I only let about 1/3 of it show underneath. 


Stamps:  Array of Sunshine (hostess) & Happy Greetings (Mini)

Ink:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, & Early Espresso Classic Ink Pads

Paper:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories:  Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Designer Frames Impressions Folder Set, Finial Press Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Paper Snips









Comments

Post a Comment