• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Field Flowers Card

Here is the card that I promised you yesterday.  Yesterday's card centered on blues which is my 18 year old daughter's favorite color.  Today's card is centered on purples, and that is my oldest daughter's favorite color.  I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. lol

I decided to make these flowers soft by not stamping on the detailed flower on top of it like I did yesterday.  I love both looks.  After I stamped the flowers, I sprayed Elegant Eggplant ink with the Color Spritzer Tool (p. 203) and Elegant Eggplant marker.  I really like the effect.  The greeting is also part of the Field Flowers set (p. 120).  I stamped it in Early Espresso.  After I was done stamping, I tore around the image, and then sponged the torn edges with Elegant Eggplant.  The designer paper I used is Flirtatious Specialty DSP (p. 183).  The inside of the card is pictured below, too.

Stamps:  Field Flowers

Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, & Early Espresso Classic ink pads; Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker

Paper:  Wisteria Wonder & Naturals White card stock; Flirtatious Specialty DSP

Accessories:  Color Spritzer Tool, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, & Stamping Sponges